Thursday, May 3, 2012

WW2 Japanese Blog Post #7

o Gale virtual library.
o -R&R,Army stayed in japan and had to remake all its government.
  -The Japanese would of kept fighting if it wernt for the emporer comming out in public and saying they lost.
   -The Japanese took no prisoners and belived that their enemy was the devil itself.
-Okinowa was th bloddist battle because it was considered japanese homeland itself.
-The United States had to completly destroy japans economy and all its power for it to surrender.
-Japanese wore headbands sybolizing their familys and devotion.
- Japanese faught hard and strong but their tactics were the fall of thier forces.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This post made me realize that many more Japanese lives would have been lost in WW2 had the emperor not declared defeat. It made me realize this because the I thought it would be much harder to defeat the Japanese (like America defeating the economy) than having the Emperor surrender like this. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some good points, such as, the Japanese took no prisoners. I agree with this because grandpa told us the story about the Japanese on Iwo Jima. This post made me realize that the soldiers were fighting for their lives. It made me realize this because the Japanese took any chance they could to kill the other soldiers. This post made me think about how it puts everything we have in prospective. I want to learn more about how else the Japanese tried to win the war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some good points here such as the Japanese would keep fighting if the emperor didn't say they lost. I disagree about the point you made about how the United States had to completely destroy Japan. I disagree because the United States didn't completely destroy Japan.

    ReplyDelete